We provide support for families affected by divorce, from pre-divorce to post divorce.
Counselling services for divorce related issues, for example:
- Co-parenting challenges
- Coping with grief and loss
- Adjustments to divorce or separation transitions
- Divorce decision-making
Co-Parenting Programme [CPP or what used to be called Enhanced Mandatory Parenting Programme (EMPP)]
- An individual consultation programme for parents with dependent children below the age of 21 years who are planning to initiate divorce process.
- The programme aims is to highlight the impact of divorce on all family members especially children to create possibilities for better adjustments and communications in the face of challenges and to minimise the adverse effect of divorce on children.
Mandatory Parenting Programme [MPP]
- Group based programme for Mandarin speaking parents of children below 21 years who are planning to initiate divorce
Children-in-Between (CiB) groupwork programmes
- Specially curated programmes for parents and children who have undergone divorce with the aim to provide safe space to explore, understand and cope better with the various challenges brought about by divorce.