Location(s): TRANS Hub (Bedok)
This job entails providing day-to-day administrative and managerial support for the planning and implementation of human resource and other organisational policies and processes. Working together with the Corporate Services Team, the incumbent is expected to coordinate, plan and manage the various aspects of the human resource and administrative functions under the umbrella of corporate services.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma in Business Administration
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience
- Good command of the English language
- IT Knowledge
- Knowledge in HR management
- Administration of staff benefits
- Training coordination and corporate communication
- Ability in being organised and systematic at work
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
Preferred achievements / characteristics:
- Integrity, diligence and honesty
- Excellent team player
- Adapts well to changes
- Careful and meticulous
- Ability in maintaining confidentiality
Salary range: - $3,600 to $5,100
Interested applicants can send your resume together with a recent photograph, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.